Board of Directors Meetings
The Tuesday, August 23, 2022, Board Meeting will be open to the public via Microsoft Teams and/or telephone (see instructions). Members who wish to participate will need to join using the following:
- Open Session begins at 6:30 pm using these details:
- Click here to join the meeting
- Phone Number: 1 (833) 851-7240 (toll free)
- Access Code: 977 216 010#
- If dialing in, press *6 to unmute your phone before speaking.
- Members are welcome to attend meetings. As a courtesy, we ask members interested in attending to notify the co-op’s executive administrative assistant, Susan Redlin, prior to the meeting. Email email@example.com or call 458-5721.
- Sign-up for member comments by 6:45 p.m. If you would like to make a Member Comment, please sign-up by emailing Susan Redlin at firstname.lastname@example.org, or texting (907) 978-0547. Please include your full name and electric service address. Your name will be called in the order received. The member comment portion of the Agenda will immediately follow the presentations at approximately 7:00 p.m.
- If you are on the phone only, please text your request to make a member comment (full name and services address) to (907) 978-0547.
Golden Valley’s Board of Directors normally meet the fourth Tuesday of each month in the board room at our Fairbanks facility. GVEA will post agendas on this webpage about ten days prior to each meeting. Posting of meeting minutes will follow board approval (typically after the following month’s meeting).
Regular Board Meetings
Unless otherwise specified, all Board meetings are held in the Board Room at our main headquarters location, which is 758 Illinois St., Fairbanks.
- There is typically a closed “executive session” that begins between 3:30pm and 5:00pm (depending on need).
- The open session, which all members are welcome to attend, begins at 6:30 p.m.
Current Year Meeting Minutes: For meetings that have already been held, click on the meeting date (below) to view approved meeting minutes. Note: If the meeting minutes are not yet available, the Member Book, which includes the agenda, will remain posted until such time that the approved meeting minutes are posted.
Previous Years’ Meeting Minutes: The previous two years’ Board meeting minutes are available to the right. Should you need to view earlier Board meeting minutes, you may request those by contacting the Executive Office to learn how to go about obtaining those.
2022 Board Meeting Dates
- January 13 Special Meeting Notice
- January 13 Meeting Minutes
- January 25 Member Book
- January 25 Meeting Minutes
- February 22 Member Book
- February 22 Meeting Minutes
- March 9-10 Special Meeting Notice
- March 9-10 Special Meeting Minutes
- March 22 Member Book
- March 22 Meeting Minutes
- March 24 Special Meeting Notice
- March 24 Meeting Minutes
- April 19 Special Meeting Notice
- April 19 Special Meeting Minutes
- April 26 Member Book
- April 26 Meeting Minutes
- May 24 Member Book
- May 24 Meeting Minutes
- June 15 Special Meeting Notice
- June 15 Special Meeting Minutes
- June 27 Member Book
- June 27 Special Meeting Minutes
- June 28 Member Book
- June 28 Meeting Minutes
- July 26 Member Book
- August 23
- September 27
- October 25
- November 22
- December 13