Save Money and Energy with GVEA’s Home$ense Audit
Home$ense, GVEA’s energy efficiency program, is offered to all residential members. A trained energy-efficiency specialist will visit your home and perform an energy-use assessment. He’ll also explain ways to reduce electrical usage, which will lower your energy costs.
- Educational materials, which covers best practices in energy efficiency and use
- LEDs to replace those lesser-efficient incandescent bulbs (Note: limited to fixtures currently in use)
- An adjustable, weather-proof, vehicle-plug-in timer (if applicable)
The Home$ense audit is available two ways:
- A stand-alone Home$ense audit takes about an hour and costs $20.
- The same Home$ense products are provided free with the Low-Income Weatherization Assistance Program. To see if you qualify, call the local weatherization provider at 907-452-5323 for more information.
Sign up for a Home$ense energy audit today
Call our Member Services Deparment at 907-452-1151 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. A representative will contact you to schedule the audit.
Note: If sending an email, be sure to provide your name, a good contact phone number and the best time to call.