Golden Valley Electric Association is proud to partner with Cold Climate Housing Research Center to offer three free, virtual homeowner education courses. Classes will cover the basics of how heat pump and solar arrays work, what to consider if you want to install them and resources. There will be time for questions.
Residential Endorsement Continuing Education Credits and Realtor Continuing Education Credits are available.
- Tuesday, April 5, 5:30-7:30 PM
- DUCTLESS HEAT PUMPS AND ENERGY EFFICIENCY FOR HOMEOWNERS AND BUILDERS
- Thursday, April 7, 9-10 AM
- DUCTLESS HEAT PUMPS FOR REALTORS
- Tuesday, April 12, 5:30-7:30 PM
- SOLAR PV SYSTEMS FOR HOMEOWNERS