Golden Valley Electric Association and ReCharge Alaska invite you to celebrate installation of the northernmost public electric vehicle DC Fast Charger in Alaska. Open to the public, food and restroom will be available.
- When: Saturday, Aug. 28, 12pm
- Where: Parks Highway mile 214.5, Cantwell
Come and learn first-hand from Alaska’s electric vehicle drivers:
- How to charge at home and winter driving.
- Public charging sites and the future of electric vehicles.
- Powering with renewable energy systems.
Questions? Contact GVEA at (907) 451-5676 or email@example.com.