As a GVEA member, you can cash in on savings at a variety of local businesses. Just show the card to any participating business displaying a Co-op Connections window sticker.
Questions about the program or lost card?
Local Business Discounts
- Save at local restaurants and a few popular chains
- Take advantage of discounts on products for your home, car or yourself
- Find out which businesses participate
- Take your card on the road. Use your card at more than 100 participants on the national level incluidng: Alamo Rental Car, Best Western Hotels, Omaha Steaks, Sierra Trading Post and more.
- Save 10 to 60 percent
- Valid at over 48,000 pharmacies nationwide, including nine local pharmacies
- Find out which pharmacies participate
(This plan is NOT insurance)
Save on eyeglasses, contacts, eye exams and surgical procedures.
- 20% to 60% savings on eye wear
- Most frames, lenses and specialty items
- 10% to 40% savings on replacement contact lenses via mail order
Show your Co-op Connections Card and save at these local vision centers:
- America’s Best Contacts & Eyeglasses (Ft. Wainwright)
- Fred Meyer West
- Sears Optical
Would you like to offer member discounts? GVEA is recruiting businesses to participate. Each month, we feature a participating business in the Ruralite magazine. For a sample business spotlight, click here.
Members with a smart phone can take advantage of the free Co-op Connections app. Once downloaded, the app prompts you to select your co-op, a choice that becomes locked in place. To download the app, go to http://www.connections.coop/