GVEA is already preparing for the 2018 Board Elections
Now is the perfect time to get involved in your co-op!
Following the three-year-term election cycle, the Board seats for Districts 4 and 7 will be up for election in 2018.
The first step is to form Nominating Committees in both District 4 and District 7. We're now accepting applications from members in these two districts who are interested in serving in this capacity.
The deadline to submit an application is Friday, November 17, 2017.
Page 2 of the Nominating Committee Application provides futher information:
- Goal of each Nominating Committee
- Qualifications to serve on a Nominating Committee (per co-op bylaws)
- Compensation to each committee member serving
- Descriptions of Districts 4 and 7 (your billing statement will also indicate which district you live in)
Instructions & Director Application Materials:
- Board of Director Application
- Policy 2.7 - Qualifications of Directors
- Conflict of Interest Form
- Policy 2.1.1 - Board Conflict of Interest
- Application Checklist
The Board of Director Nomination & Election Process Handbook is downloadable. It contains information on the qualifications for directors, as well as the processes of being nominated, running by petition and campaigning.