Coal Combustion Residuals (CCR) Rule Compliance Data and Information
Healy Power Plant is comprised of two generating units:
- Healy Unit 1 -
- Established in 1967
- 28 MW Coal
- Healy Unit 2 -
- Established in 1999, but was placed on warm-layup status until it was purchased from Alaska Industrial Development and Export Authority (AIDEA) in December 2013. Since then, the plant has undergone a thorough upgrade.
- The plant is currently in a test phase and is expected to be in full commercial operation by the end of 2015.
- 50 MW Coal
- More information on Healy Unit 2 can be found here.
- Location Restriction Demonstrations
- CCR-required information will be posted when it is available.
- Design Criteria
- Documentation of Liner Type
- Other CCR-required information will be posted when it is available.
- Operating Criteria
- Groundwater Monitoring and Corrective Action
- Groundwater Monitoring System & Statistical Method Certification Oct 2017
- Groundwater Monitoring and Corrective Action Report Jan 2018
(Amended April 2018)
- Notification: Establishment of Assessment Monitoring and Constituents in Appendix IV of the CCR Rule Exceeded the Groundwater Protection Standard
- Notification: Initiation of Corrective Measure Assessment (June 18, 2018)
- Corrective Measures Assessment Report (August 2018)
- Other CCR-related information will be posted when it is available.
- Closure and Post-Closure Care
- Retrofit Criteria